Re: Harp-L tape (more)

Mike,
	Did you say recently that you were extending the deadline due to
low volume of tapes sent to you? I hope so. If so what is the new due
date for the habitual procrastinators amongst us (saise your hand if this
applies to you). I very much want to send you something good. I made a
scratch tape, but let CHRIS WALKER borrow it. He loaned it to BRUCE
MACDONALD and I have not seen it since. I know that is a lame excuse but
you didn't expect ME to take the blame; did you?

Once again for emphasis-- IS IT TOO LATE OR IS HOPE BORN ANEW for
inclusion on the long awaited harp-l tape???????

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?