Re: volume pedals

I have a Morley as well. Actually it is a volume/wah pedal. my only
complaint is that the wah is so much louder than the max volume. At least
it sounds like it. I believe that if I want to rectify(not electronically
as in half wave) this situation, i could change the light bulb in the
circuit, since it passes signal depending on how bright the light bulb is
and cuts it by using a piece of black material to shade the optical detector.

Hi Rocket!!

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?