Re: Willie & tho PO Boys

I have this album on CD. I think the harp player was called "the Hawk" or
something. I'll check when I get home and confirm. Pretty cool album. I
think even Dylan sat in on a coupla tunes.

more later

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?