CX-12 (was Re:Hering)

<How is the CX-12?>

I like everything about the CX-12.  The extra-large cover has a really LOUD,
warm, sweet tone.  It's very air tight, especially for a chromatic.  In
fact, you'll probably have to force yourself to play it with less wind than
you're used to.  Bendability is quite good, and being valved on the lower 2
octaves means you can bend both blow and draw notes.

And of course, it is beyond a doubt the "coolest" looking harp in
production.  It reminds me of Darth Vader - who also has a very resonant
voice.  (Now if he could just get over his asthma :-)

 -- mike

:include obnoxious_5k_signature/graphic/disclaimer/hackneyed_cliche