Harmonicats LP

This weekend in a local new-&-used music store, I paid $2.00 for a 2-LP set
by the Harmonicats, titled Peg O' My Heart.  It was used, but not abused at
all.  Tying in with the recent thread on train renditions by harp players,
I'll mention that one cut is Chattanooga Cha Choo, on the Harmonica-Cha-Cha
record, that has plenty of train noise simulations.  The other LP is called
Harmonica Hits, and there's a hint of train sounds in the Night Train cut.

My real reason for posting is to find out if one of our Harp-L Discologists
can help me date this album set.  Their Peg O' My Heart, according to the
liner notes, was the version "that took the Hohner mouth organ out of the
kiddie instrument class and made it a professional musician's instrument."
The version on this LP, however, is "a swinging, up-tempoed Latin arrange-
ment of that early hit."  Others of the LPs' 20 selections are Perfidia,
Who's Sorry Now, Poinciana, Petite Fleur and [oh, yes!] BLUES Cha Cha. :)

It's PKW-2-113, produced by Mercury Record Corp., Chicago.  Though not my
usual style, the price was right for harmonica-loaded vinyl, and when listen-
ing to it, dare I say it, most of the songs were familiar.  [I forgot I was
THAT old! Yikes!]  Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could put together for
me the names with the types of instruments they play [Jerry Murad, Al Fiore,
and Don Les.]

Thanks all!

*** Bobbie ***Please Note Official Harv-Approved Net-Correct Harp-L Sig ;)*