Re: Key Q's

On Mon, 26 Jun 1995, TONY ROVELLO wrote:

> Mustang Sally is in C, so you would need an F harp. Oh well.

The F harp is ok, but I prefer the Bb harp in third position.  The Bb
facillitates the ease of playing horn lines along with the horn section
if you have one.  Also the Bb won't sound as screamy as the F.  The low F
can work, but I find the responsiveness of the longer reeds too slow.

-Chris Michalek
FWIW-as of last saturday, I have joined the ranks of severe coupledom.  I
got hitched....