Re: Clint Black?

At  2:35 PM 6/23/95 -0700, John Frazer wrote:
>How about Huey Lewis?
>
>HARMONICA JOHN  San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826
>
>God, family, music, fishing, work.       Can blue men play the whites?
>
>On Thu, 22 Jun 1995 JFergu1@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I saw Clint Black on David Letterman Show a couple of times. He sat in with
>> the bank both times and I think he is a great harp player! I'm not too crazy
>> about Bruce Willis, though.
>> Joe

Say John -- please think about ~quality bandwidth~ when these threads come
up.  I mean, what about Huey Lewis? -- where is that question going to go?
Some rock bands try to put harp in there sometimes?  Is it a rhetorical,
Huey Lewis sucks?  If that's where you really want it to go, then maybe
think about it for more than 20 picoseconds and maybe make a list of all
the popular acts from the 60's, 70's 80's and/or 90's who used harmonica
and make some kind of worthwhile point.  If everyone started doing the
one-liner ~how 'bout~, we'd be in worse shape than if we spent more time on
why white blues harp players do or don't suck or which sequencer we should
all buy. And why'd you quote the whole last message and add your signature.
It's a 2K message for four words. BTW, signatures for mailing lists are
usually less (one-line) than for usenet postings, FWIW.

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>