Lack of Mail

I haven't received a post from Harp-L all day and haven't been able to link
to the home page all day either.  I've been able to link to other home pages
so...
I'm sending this message to see if it will bounce back to me.

Apologies for using the bandwidth and sending this to everyone.  If its only
me I'm sending you junk mail.  If its all of us, then you won't get this either.

Please no flames, unless you feel like sending to me directly.

Thanks, Wage Peace.