Key Q's

Hi,
First post, hope it works. My question is I have just started
to play (teach myself) and I am having some difficulty in picking
the right song keys. I play in cross-harp and I have an A, Bb, and C
harp. If any one knows what key some songs are in it would be a big
help. Let's see... how about "Mustang Sally", "Sugar Mountain" (neil
young), any Marshall Tucker songs, Doobie Brothers "Long Train Running,
China Grove" or any of your favorites for that matter. I seem to be
able to pick up pretty good once I have the right key. Thanx for your
help.

Joel