Attn San Diego harpsters! (ignore after 6-22) -Reply

Farkle!  I've got "duty" tonight; have to stick around here the whole
time (but at least I have a few harps and good books).
BTW, I called your house twice today in an attempt to sound demo a
WWW page I'm working on.  It needs more work; crashed each time.  As
my favorite sailor would say, "How embaraskin'!"
Talked w/Bruce yesterday, played your tape over the phone; he was
equally blown away.  Totally awesome, dude.  He's very interested in
getting together with us (well, actually, you) some weekend.  I know
you're pretty busy, but...
'til later amigo