Re: A couple of Qs

Are you sure this is a low impedence mic? Usually a mini/1/8 inch jack
will take a wide range of inputs. Why not just change either the plug or
the jack so they will match and forget about the XLR adaptors?

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?