Dateline Adler

That man gets every where

Bobbie G should have been born Irish, the Blarney oozes out like thick maple
syrup.  (I love it, I love it, thanks 8>]  )

If you happen to see the video of Adlers excellent ' the glory of Gershwin' (or
some such!) about the first half of it is played on the stainless instrument I
made for him.  The second half was on a Silver Concerto made by Hurnur, Homer
... Hernia??? or some such.

There is some thief in Canada I believe who has another genuine Tate/Adler
instrument. He/She stole it a few weeks after I had finishe them.  So Adler only
has one, though you wouldn't believe it to see the way he plays tennis. Jeez is
there no end to this man.  Let us youngsters have a spot of the limelight.  I
can just imagine it   ......  "The Glory of Penderecki and Stockhausen  ...
Adler gives his 105th Birthday CF (CDs and CEs are already old hat) (CF =
Compact Feely) ( Thank God I won't live to have the CS version, make your eyes
water I shouldn't wonder)

Douglas