[no subject]

OK fellow harp-l mambo doggies!!  I've found another cool page on the net.
If you already know about it great, but please don't waste any time telling
everyone its in the archives.  Cause if it 'tis I'm wasting enough bandwidth
as it is.

The address is:

http://www.island.net/~blues/

It is the King Biscuit home page and has some great WAV files.  Be sure to
download the mission statement before "Elwood" discovers it!!  :-)

I think you'll like it.

Wage Peace!!!

Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaabyyyyyyy?....Willie Mabon

James "Superharp" Cotton
Jake and Elwood