Re: Harp-L Tapes

> What's the absolute deadline for getting our tapes, money,
> etc. to you?

Well, we had agreed on the last of June, but I'm inclined to push it up to
the end of July, considering we'll have to ship some stuff back and forth
and all.  I'll double check with Steve - but he'll probably say it's fine
with him.

So all you Harp-L'ers, get busy and record yourselves, and let's make this a
FULL tape!  Otherwise, you may get a lot more of me than you'd like :-)

 -- mike