Re: Music and Roller Blades

Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie. I put that envelope under that garbage.

Those coppers were just jealous. They had harmonica envy.

Pignose and skates, an unbeatable prescription to beat those summertime
blues!

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?

On Thu, 15 Jun 1995, Harvey Andruss wrote:

> Chris -- Perhaps the local ordinances are written specifically aimed at
> prohibiting amplified music, including boom boxes, pignoses, etc.  You've
> they also might control the ~when~ and ~where~ you can do this (like the
> even be fines involved. Glad you got everything back, but sounds like a
> little overkill for the law enforcement.

Maybe they just want a % of your tips.

HJ  SD