Re: Music and Roller Blades

Chris -- Perhaps the local ordinances are written specifically aimed at
prohibiting amplified music, including boom boxes, pignoses, etc.  You've
seen several street musicians that play our Skyways near downtown stadium
after sporting events, but without amplification.  I believe that some are
sold permits if indeed they claim it as a primary source of income, but
they also might control the ~when~ and ~where~ you can do this (like the
Lake Harriet bandstand, where they have the outdoor concerts).  There could
even be fines involved. Glad you got everything back, but sounds like a
little overkill for the law enforcement.

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>