Re: Replacement speakers

All these speaker talk has me thinking...  I just got my amp a couple
weeks ago and the speaker went.  Anyways, I took it to the guy at the
store to see what was up and he sent me to a repair place and said he'd
pay half of the repairs (which is more than he had to, so I guess he was
being nice)  So, I just called them and they said I'd blown the speaker
and the replacement cost 20$, they'd bill the store half and charge me
10$.  So, my question is, what do you suppose they put in there?  Where
does all this fit in?  Is it likely to sound different (worse?) when I
pick it up this afternoon?

			-Tom-