Blues Chromatic

--David Witzany asks about #270 harmonicas and stiff springs.  You only have to
take the mouthpiece assembly off, the cover plates off and push out the spring
post and the spring slides out.

Nice replacement which is a bit lighter than the standard spring is a safety
pin.  I think that Our Maker intended that as soon as we were out of diapers
that we used the pin for this purpose, this therefore proves conclusively that
the chromatic is the instrument of choice.

Seriously, it makes a damn good spring and lasts a lot longer than the standard
one.  First, it is plated and resists corrosion, and I am sure there are other
good reasons!!  Get  "Make your Harmonica Play Well" by D###### T###, it's all
explained in there!

Douglas T