Re: Pocono Blues Festival

To get information about the POCONO BLUES FESTIVAL, you can call 717-722-0100
for a free brochure. I went last year and had a great time - lots of harmonica
is also scheduled for this year...Little Charlie and the Nightcats, Gary
Primich, Rod Piazza, Harmonica Fats and Jerry McCain.

Also, my harmonica teacher/mentor will be playing after-hours again this year
with Mike Dugan & the Blues Mission at a bar near the festival. He has been
playing for 20 years and has the tone to prove it. He is not flashy but has got
the Chicago Blues thang down.

Hope this helps...If a lot of harp-l members are planning to attend maybe we
can all plan to meet at a certain place and time. In fact, I can think of no
better place than the harmonica workshop held at the festival by Gary Primich!

Kurt Crandall