thanks, winterland, etc. (little harp content)

Thanks to Kim Field and you all for the helpful info on "Harmonica
Blues" & prewar high-end harp.  Glad to find out who some of those
players are!

On another (tangential) note, John Frazer mentioned getting harps
stolen at Winterland.  What is it about Winterland?  I had a
hundred-dollar guit stolen there at a Hell's Angels convention
(I was not attending the convention, but the adjacent Dead
concert - sans ticket, through the stage door).  Believe me,
I learned how hard it is, nay impossible, to retrieve a nipped
item from a group of HA conventioneers.  I was a stubborn
lil runt in my youth, and refused to leave until this bloated
tattooed giant from the New York City contingent back-swiped my
head with his iron-ringed hammy arm.  I did get into the
concert, though...but at what cost!  Oy, youth... --H. Gould