Formerly: cleaning my harps (SOURCES)

Apologies in advance for any source that I leave out.  (Steve J., I don't
have your address or sample issue yet so I can't put you on this list, so
please post info for our friend.)

Best Harp Sources:
Norman's Harmonica Centre
1 Links Close, Caister-On-Sea, Norfolk NR305DD
0493 728654

Kevin's Harps
1-800-27HARPN

F&R Farrell Company
1-800-438-3543 or 3544

Harp Magazines/Info:
HIP (Harmonica Information Publication)
203 14th Avenue
San Francisco, CA  94118-1007
($30 per year)

American Harmonica Newsletter
2362 W. Territorial Road
Battle Creek, Michigan  49105-4956
($21 year)

Mississippi Saxophone
PO Box 12185
Eugene, OR  97440
($20 year????)

>I wish to thank all those who gave me tips on cleaning my
>harmonicas. I got loads of private email on the subject, some
>sound advice (at least it sounds sensible) a few weird ones too. I
>haven't seen a FAQ sheet here, I imagine there is one. Anyhow I
>cleaned two of my harps and they look better and I get all the
>holes to respond now. Thanks,
>
>P.S. I got one response to an inquiry about a Harmonica Magazine
>or Journal that wanted to sell me a poppersnapper or some weird
>thing. I don't want one of those whatchmacallits, I would still
>like to find out about a publication that has tips, ads 'n stuff.
>
>     Bud

Hope this helps Bud and any other new harper out there.

If you have other sources, please post 'em.

Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaabyyyyyyy?....Willie Mabon

James "Superharp" Cotton
Jake and Elwood