Re: Carey Bell

According to KRCRANDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
.
. P.S. By the way, has anyone seen Carey Bell recently? Who is in his current
. touring band? Does he put on a good show?

I've seen him twice in the DC area in the last two years - once on the
same bill as Harp-l's own Randy Lilleston and Charlie Willaims. He
usually plays locally with a band called Baby Jake and the Rattles. They
are called Tough Luck when they play with him. Steve Jacobs is the
guitarist - I can't think of the other band members' names right now. They
play on Bell's Blind Pig cd "Mellow Down Easy." Both times I saw him he
put on a great show.

Steve Levine         "If you don't love the blues you must have a
slevine@xxxxxxxxxx    hole in your soul."
*******************                  -Jimmy Rogers