Re: Grapefruit Juice Can

In San Francisco circa 1974 I bought a harmonica mic thingie that looked
like a steely dan with wings. The harmonica slid into it and there was a
small dynamic element at one end with a volume control. Never seen one
since. I used it with a Pignose amp while playing for tips and lost it as
well as my 8 pocket harmonica belt to a couple of muggers outside of
Winterland. Ah youth! Where hast thou gone??

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?