Re: Grapefruit Juice Can

At 12:28 PM 6/12/95 Cathi Norton wrote:

>re:  fruit juice can & harp......[snip]  "sounded kinda
>nice."

Great story, Cathi !  All these stories about cupping and canning got me to
wondering more about those plastic silos (clear cylinders) that are being
sold to enhance harmonica tone? Anybody try one or have comments?  I think
they mount the harp in the middle of the tube and you cover one or both
sides with your hands, hold either end near the mike.  Could be wrong.

FWIW I got me one of the Radio Shack lapel mikes for the heck of it and I
actually like it for miking inside your hands.  I use electrician's tape
instead of gluing it to a ring (Hey, it works).  Phantom power here is a
hearing aid battery.

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>