Re: House o' Rising Sun

I would say that as to positions, I am probably misinformed. However,
here is the way I understand it:
	On a C harnonica-1st pos.-C Straight harp
			2nd pos. G Cross harp
			3rd pos. Dm Slant harp
			4th pos. Am Relative minor
			5th pos. Em Double Cross harp

This is what I call these positions. I'm sure there will be lots more
been here much longer than the month I have been around. Any way, I am
interested to learn how ignorant I am and if other people have thier own
pet names for these positions, esp. double cross.
	BTW I tried HOTRS in Relative minor and think it is easier in
slant and REALLY neat in double cross. Relative minor is a little harder
because you have to bend the low tonic note.
Ciao, bambino!!

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?