Shake Trill

Little while ago I wrote >. . . Harmonica vibrato in general is a volume vibrato

John Thaden replies
>>:Au contraire, Doug.  The deep vibrato used (and overused) by blues players on
>>draw holes 1-6 is a true vibrato in the sense of pitch variation.  We pull
::those notes partway into the bend, then vary air pressure by one way or
>>another.  That pulls us deeper and shallower into the bend.

Right and wrong.
 You are right about the blues 'vibrato', think I even mentioned it, either
there or elsewhere.

I was wrong in assuming that I had made it clear in that passage that I was
talking classical harmonica, I hadn't.

Does that make us both smell of roses?      Thanks for the clarification John.

Douglas T