Re: Acoustic Playing with Mic

I designed a dual pre-amp A/B box and if one is handy with a soldering
iron, it's not that complicated of a circuit and can be constructed in a
couple of hours. I realize that building your own electronic gadget isn't
for everybody.

It has two inputs and one output and a switch to select which input is sent
to the output. Each input has a two-stage active pre-amp with a gain
control so that each mic has it's own volume knob. I used this box for
years with a SM58 on one side and a bullet on the other.

That schematic and many others can be found at:

http://www.wwu.edu/~n9343176/schems.html

If anyone doesn't have access to a web client but is still interested, let
me know privately.

Rkt