Re: ECH

John F asks,

>With the "ECH" will you be able to play in any key by selecting it
>electronically the way you do with the electronic saxophones or will this
>just enable you to change voices?

Not only would you be able to play in any key, but in any mode as well (such
as Blues, Ionian, Mixolydian, Aeolian/Minor, to name a few...)  You would
also have the ability to program any particular hole, blow or draw, to any
note within the harmonica.  Single note chords are definately do-able in any
chord configuration, including inverted chords.  The programming software
allows you to be incredibly flexible.  You can create a completely
personalized harp, or choose one that has been pre-programmed.

Again, thanks for the interest,

Ron L. Schille

PS  I am continuing to read your messages, both on the Harp-L and in my
mailbox.        Please be assured that I will respond to each of you...