re:Head shake vs handshake

> I know this has been on the list before but I only do the shake
> with my hands, not my head. The reason behind this is simple:
> I could never practice a head shake with out wrecking my car!
> Most of my practice is while driving, but let's not start up
> the driving safety thread.

Ditto.  I did try to build up speed on my head shake at home by just
doing extended shakes, but I have a pinched nerve in my neck (don't
know if this exercise did it or not), but either way I'm restricted to
handshakes for now!

|opinions expressed are my own..   | The sun's not yellow, its chicken      |
|                                  |                     zimmy              |
+---conrad-------------------conradg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+