Speed and accuracy

I am a beginner who has been practicing for about four or five
months now, and I have run into a problem getting those short
quick notes.  I am also having problems getting the right hole
when attempting to play with any speed at all.  Anybody out there
know of some sort of exercise or something to work on that?  I
would really appreciate anything.  This is first major wall I have
hit (bending is starting to come around).

Thanks in advance,

Findley Griffiths
wgriffit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx