Les Thompson

I have misplaced my copy of Kim Field's book (so maybe Kim can answer this
request).  Yesterday I had a tape of Les Thompson's work given to me and it
totally knocked me out.  A great jazz player.  I would like to know more/hear
more, and hope that someone out there has more information on Les, his
recordings (if any are available through the regular outlets or by personal
taping), etc.  Please advise via HarpL or to my CServe address.  Thanks.  Tom
Ellis/Tom's Mics