Re: Vibratos, Etc.

It seems to me that normally it is vibrato.  The way I do is a vibrato is
my changing the shape of my throat a bit.  The sound I get is that of a
very slight bend fluctuating, or a fluctuation in pitch.  I actually have
difficulty changing the volume (tremolo) without having some pitch change.

				-Tom-