Instructional Books and Tapes

In flipping through Kevin's Harps catalog I see many many videos and books
that are available for learning how to play the harp.  Being a beginner I
would like to get the right materials to minimize the frustation level.
Anyone have anything they recommend?  Books or tapes that really helped and
those to avoid?  What about intermediate and advanced that are good but I
should wait on purchasing?

What other sources are there for these materials?  I have some local music
stores but they do not carry anything worthwhile.  Thanks for your
opinions.