Earwig Blues

From:	IN%"Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  "Local delivery agent"  4-JUN-1995 20:21:36.35
To:	IN%"KRCRANDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
CC:	IN%"Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subj:	LOCAL delivery error

Date: Sun, 04 Jun 1995 19:27:47 -0500 (CDT)
From: Local delivery agent <Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LOCAL delivery error
To: KRCRANDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: this message was generated automatically.

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipients follows.  This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  harpl-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Error-Code: 3
Error-Text: No such local user