Turner Mics

I just ran across a Turner Model 34X microphone.  It is not bullet shaped
and is hard to describe the visual aspect in written terms.  It's not quite
like an "Elvis" mic and definitely not a bullet.  It had a Shure cartridge
in it, but it wasn't working, could be wiring, could be the cart.  Anyone
aware of this mic?

I can pick it up for $20, which generally would be a no brainer, but I
bought a Magnatone amp from the guy (Model 109, Melodier, vintage 1957, 5
tubes, 2 8 inch speakers).  The amp sounds good but a little bright with an
old Astatic compared with an old Fender Champ.  Any ideas here?

Thanks all.

Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaaaabyyyyyyy?.....Jake and Elwood