Re: Defining blues

I have to agree with him on this one.  It's often really annoying to be
referred to the archives.  It is awfully snooty when I ask a simple
question (e.g. am I going to die because I keep getting shocked when I
try to sing) to respond "go look it up in the archives"  I was here for
the discussion on microphones and figured somebody could send me a
personal message summarizing that thread for me and maybe a little bit of
new light would be she on the subject and maybe I could get some help.
It's not always easy for me (and probably others) to get to the archives.
I can't personally do it unless I'm actually at school (high school, that
is) so it's not really easy, and may be impossible in the summer.
Anyways, I just thought I'd say that I'm in accordance with him.