Age Concern

Oldies (wrinklies), youngsters,whippersnappers, earners(?)

Who cares?   Mozart wrote his first symphonies before he was born and by the
time he reached my age he'd been dead for nearly 30 years.  Rubenstein was still
recording definitive piano at 80+ (Any one heard Adler recently .. wow!)

An 'old' person is just a young person who has been around for some time. What
really matters, if you are realllllly concerned, is what goes on inside a
person.

If people don't mention age on this List, do you really know  how old they are,
or even care. No, you want to know what they have to contribute.

 It may be the voice of experience  (by the way, 'young' people have
interesting, innovative and sparkling ideas too).

 It may be the voice of freshness (by the way, 'old' people have interesting,
innovative and sparkling ideas too).

Lets not forget those poor unfortunates who don't come into either category,
'cos we must put people into categories, musn't we.

All this is tongue in cheek, or is it?  Well I play the mouthorgan so you
decide.

By the way, if you are still here...... playing classic is great ....  ONE
harmonica, in C.  No grand designs in pockets all over the place.

Douglas T