Re: Defining blues

Referencing me to the Blues-L list for a discussion on defining the
blues made me smile. A year or so ago I subscribed to Blues-L hopefully
to find something on harping. Nothing was ever mentioned. Then this long
thread on defining the blues. After a while the horse was dead beaten
buried and re-buried and re-buried. I finally posted a message to the
effect:  there isn't going to be a satisfactory definition anyhow, but
please could someone help lead me out of Blues-L and onto some harp info.
And someone did! There is probably all kinds of worthwhile info at
Blues-L but I don't care to go back there. It seemed to be very crowded
with egos, I mean EGOS.

Jim