Re: Stage organization

I use an old Huang case which holds exactly 12 diatonics and nothing else.
Compact and complete. They used to be available by buying a set of Huangs
for $44.95. It's held up for 14 years. The original hardware was not of
very high quality and fell off after about a week. It held together fine
with paper clips for years. Then I put real hinges on it.

I also boldly mark harps with day-glow chartreuse stickers that indicate
what key the harp is. First time one starts a song with authority on the
wrong harp and one makes some adjustments. Musselwhite does a similar thing
and I'm sure many others do too.

Rkt