Re: Stage organization and spare parts

I have a belt, and I organize my twelve harps (Golden Melodies) lowest
(G) on the left to highest (f#) on the right.
I had to buy a Blues Harp (yeeesh!) to replace a busted C, so I guess
that's my point of reference in between.
A few dark club gigs, and you learn to memorize where those suckers are
without looking pretty quick.

As for the more-than-one-harp-per-song problem, I keep the next harp I
need to use tucked between the first and second finger on my left (mike)
hand (I use an Astatic and a JT-30, depending on my mood). I have fairly
big hands, I guess, so I can still keep a pretty good cup while doing
this.
When it comes time to switch, take your right hand, put the thumb on the
bottom of the one in your mouth, the middle one in between the two, and
the midle finger on top of the top one, grab both harmonicas, and shift
'em down with my right hand in a right-down-left kinda motion.
then you grab the new harp with your left hand, and put the other one
away and get the next one with your right hand.

Hope that made at least some sense...

Oh, yeah. Question:
Does anyone have a number or something where I can order a new element for
my Astatic?

--Matt