Re: The Mighty Reapers

"Mark C. Reuter" said:

>On the radio, I just heard some tasty harp and also guitar work on a
>version of "I live the life I love," by a band call The Mighty
>Reapers.  Does anyone know about this band, what label their on?
>Thanks,
>Mark

The Mighty Reapers are an Australian band on an indie label (don't
know the label, sorry). I'm surprised that you've heard them in the
US. Strange thing is, I saw them live a couple of years ago and they
didn't use any harp ...

They were v. good though. Best Hammond organ I've heard/seen and a
great trumpeter too, as well the guitar you mentioned.

Andrew Demack, Editor  ***  E-mail: ucaqld@xxxxxxxxxxx
Journey magazine * URL: http://www.peg.apc.org/~ucaqld
*** Uniting Church in Australia * Queensland Synod ***
***** Coming soon: DoveNetQ * Watch this space! ******