Re: harp preference

Who on the list has had a Lee OsKar rust on them?? Please let's settle
this point. I ride them hard and put them away wet, and NO RUST. I wear a
vest with 12 harmonicas in it and used to be a little embarrassed about
the ugly rusty things. LO's have not rusted on me yet and I have had some
of them in my collection for the last 3 incarnations of the vest.

I repeat. If anyone has seen a Lee Oskar coverplate (or Major Boy) rust.
I would like to know.

Rick Epping says Hohner is aware of the problem and is looking into an
improved alloy for their coverplates.
I have not yet learned the notorious overblow technique yet. However, I
love making that irritating squeal to make my dog whine. It seems to be
of too high a frequency to pick up well on my mic/amp setup.

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?