Re: Echo Plex

>The drummer in the band I play with has an old tube version of this and is
>thinking of selling it. Any ideas what it's worth?
>
>P.A.D.

I've seen them in Vintage Guitar Magazine from between $250-500 for the tube
version, green case, ex. condition.  Maestro black box, non-tube from $150
to 200.  I got my black box for $130 from someone local in need of cash.
I'd suggest using the prices from Vintage Guitar as references and work down
from there for practical pricing.

Gary "Indiana" Warren

What did I do to pi** you off this time baaaaaabyyyyyyy?.....Jake and Elwood