Re: Age difference

According to david a drazen:

> I myself am 18, and have been playing seriously for three montsh and off
> and on for about a year. Next year I am going to Johns Hopkins University
> where I hopefully will find a band or some jams to play at in the
> Baltimore area.  While I juggle classes, art, and the harp.
>
> Dave

I am 22, and have been playing for about a year and a half... I
just finished my first year of med school and plan to play a
lot of harp over the summer.  One of the nice things about
playing the harp is that I can carry it around anywhere, and
when I have a few free minutes -- I practice.

--
             \|||/
             (o o)