British Blues

I'm studying in Greece at the moment but when I was last in Leeds (93/94)
the White Eagle in Leeds used to have regular live blues (once featuring a
chap called Harmonica Bob who can produce a really wild honky tone) every
Friday night, or was it Monday?

This is a long shot but does anybody know anything about live Blues in
Thessaloniki, Greece.   All this wailing, twangy bazooki music is driving me
nuts!  (Please, not much offense to the Greek music industry intended, not
much.)

Mikey B
P.