Re: Some questions

HARMONICA JOHN	San Diego  PO Box 740613 SD CA 92174 (619)263-6826

God, family, music, fishing, work.	 Can blue men play the whites?

On Sun, 9 Jul 1995, Mikael Edmonds wrote:
> 	1) Is it possible to play jazz on a diatonic harmonica? If so,
> where can I get some recordings, and how do I learn to do it myself?

jazz is what you make it. You can play jazz on any instrument you want.
For recordings try Bela Fleck and the Flecktones with Howard Levy.
Granted- this is not what most people can play, but then, most people
don't have two brains.  ;^)  To learn to do it yosef, see "how do you get
to Carnegie Hall?"

HJ