Re: More on mics

Can you put a ceramic element into a mic that originally had a crystal
one?  For that matter, how does one go about replacing the lements.  My
mic is pretty new (and my only one), but I think it was a mistake not to
get the ceramic element and want to know if I can replace my crystal with
ceramic for 30$ or whatever the cost of the element is.

		-Tom-