Re: Rod Piazza Mic Source/Crystal Balls Question

>:The story on the Rod Piazza disappearing as the Crystal balls is this

>:Kevin has a local airforce tech guy modify his own mic's and pockets
>:way bigger profit on them.  He also claims to like his version
better.  fjm
>:

I overheard Rod at a recent performance comment to a beginner inquiring
about his mics that Tom Ellis isn't doing his mods anymore.  The person
that can tell us what the situation better than anyone else is Tom.

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know." - SBWII