Re: Parkinsons disease

Keith Potter wrote

>I am looking for a volunteer in the Ashville North Carolina area to
>volunteer to teach Parkinsond disease patients how to play the harmonica
>for fun and for health reasons.

Maybe I'm about to give you some information that is obvious to you but here
goes.

For some time now Bubby Wakefield of Newport News, Virginia has been involved
in teaching parkinson's patients to play harmonica.  That isn't the answer to
your question but he may be of some help in your project.  He can be reached
at 13 Linda Drive, Newport News, VA 23602, (804) 874-9462.

Good luck with your project.

Bob Williams,
SPAH V.P.
HarpSPAH@xxxxxxx