re used amp

My apologies in describing the old Mesa 6l6's I miss so much I said they
were a STR387 made by RCA this is in fact incorrect the Mesa inked  6L6
was a GE Slyvania tube called the STR 415.  The 387 (not made by RCA) was a
tube used by Fender in the early eighties to get higher oputput out of
4 6L6's by putting in indestuctible tubes and upping the current flow.
Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.  BTW STR stands for Special Tube
Request and is used when a manufacturer like Fender specs a tube for
their own use.  FJM